February 22, 2010

Review: L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Cream Cleanser

I am loving the new L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Cream Cleanser. There are four different cleansers available. They are; Deep Facial Cleanser, Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, Deep Exfoliating Scrub, and Deep Cream Cleanser. This is the first pore by pore cleanser with a scrublet. A scrublet is a flexible to activate cleansing forumla on contact. There is 6.7 oz in a container and each cleanser is oil-free and is in a different color. It smells very minty, but my nose is kind of stuffed up so that scent may not be totally accurate. I have never tried a "pore by pore" cleanser, so I was excited to receive this! Usually I wet the scrublet, pour some cleanser onto the scrublet, and rub onto my skin in circular motions. It's good to use in the morning, because it really wake you up. I don't really see a difference in my pore size, but then again I never really noticed them. I will continue to use the bottle up, and might repurchase this if nothing better comes along.

No comments: