May 25, 2011

Review: Formula 10.0.6

Formula 10.0.6 is a skincare line by Bonne Bell Co. that I had never heard of prior to an Ulta adventure where I was on a mission to try out an all new skincare routine. Here are my thoughts on a few products from their line.

BEST
Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask I love this mask! It smells like sweet citrus and is perfect for a mid-week treat for your skin.
Keep Me Clean Purifying Facial Wipes These wipes not only smell great, and remove your makeup without drying your skin, but they really do remove all of your makeup without much effort.
One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub The exfoliator gets down...in your pores of course! It not only exfoliates your skin, leaving your skin smooth, but clears up impurities.

WORST
Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser This was helping clear up my acne scarring, so I thought things were going good, until I started breaking out- at this point I had only been using this in my routine, so I knew this was what broke me out.
Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free moisturizer My skin is combination, a little oily and a little dry in places. I figured this should keep my skin in balance, and it did- but all too well. My skin began peeling off and cracking. Nothing not even my heaviest moisturizer would prevent it even a week after I stopped using this.


No comments: