November 5, 2011

Review: blinc Mascara



Mascara is a touchy subject for me. I don't like spending tons of money on mascara's that I can only use for 6 months before I have to throw them out. That's why I am always thrilled to receive samples of them with a purchase or in my Birchbox's.

blinc's mascara is unique because instead of simply painting your mascara it tubes them. I was slightly perplexed at first because I didn't know what "tubing" meant. When you take a look at the wand, it doesn't look like there is any product on it, but once you apply it tubes, separates, and curls like no other. It doesn't exactly volumize your lashes so if that's what you want this may not be for you.

Removing the mascara for the first time was a scary experience. I was afraid that may lashes were falling off when I saw little black lines falling off. I quickly realized that these were the tubes coming off of my lashes.
You can buy the mascara on blincinc.com for $25 in a variety of colors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review :D

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com