October 24, 2012

Review: Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox

Haven't heard about influenster yet? Have you been living under a rock? Well, I'm assuming you haven't been living there but I'll give you the scoop anyway. Influenster is a program to provides VoxBoxes to internet influensters. There are many different VoxBoxes available to different people, Beauty Bloggers, Brides, and Mommy-to-be's, but you have to be chosen by Influenster to receive the boxes, and I was lucky enough to receive the Fall Beauty Blogger VoxBox! Here's what came inside:

-NYC New York Color 'Dark Shadows' IndividualEyes Custom Compact: I haven't played around with creating a smokey eye, but I've used some of the shadows and primer individually, and they look great with brown eyes!
-Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit: I rarely wear false lashes (the last time I did was prom), so I haven't tried these out yet, but for the next occasion that comes up I will try them out!
-Bath & Body Works Mini 'Cider Lane' Candle: I love candles so I was really excited to get this! There were a ton of fall scents released and this wasn't one I initially liked, but after a few more sniffs it has grown on me and I love burning it! This also came with a coupon to save $10 on a 3-wick candle at Bath & Body Works which I used to buy a new winter candle!
-EBOOST Orange BoostI'm really not a fan of flavored beverages, but my dad drinks these a lot so he will get this one!
-Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin- I have wanted to buy these since they came out, but never got around to purchasing it so I was so excited to get this! Hopefully I can do some testing with these soon!
-Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream- This smells so good and smoothes out your frizzes. Luckily, I don't have hair that frizzes easily so this just gives my hair a more polished appearance. 


Please note: I did receive this item for free, but am not being compensated in anyway to share my opinions. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressive publish! STICK WITH IT!