November 7, 2012

Yay or Nay? Leighton Meester's Choppy Haircut


Leighton Meester is one of my favorite actress's, and sadly her hit show Gossip Girl just wrapped it's final season. She debuted this choppy short 'do at a dinner party in celebration of her Flaunt Magazine cover, and I have mixed feelings about it. Leighton told JustJared.com "I chopped off my hair after 'Gossip Girl' wrapped... My long, wavy hair got a lot of mileage, so it was time for a change." FYI- she's wearing a Mary Katrantzou Starbright Dress and Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 heels in this photo. I'm so used to her long hair and I feel like this cut is going to hide her stunning bone structure, so what do you think- Yay or Nay?

photo credit: JustJared.com

1 comment:

Arianne said...

she looks great to me whatever her hairstyle is