June 19, 2015

Curate Gifts for Dad or Grad at Fresh

On Wednesday evening, I had the pleasure of spending some time in the Fresh store on Newbury Street in Boston. I partnered with Fresh about two months ago during their Blue Box Tour and was thrilled to be invited to learn more about the Boston-founded company!

Ulana, the store manager was extremely knowledgable about not only the brand and its line of products, but the store in general. For instance, I probably wouldn't have even noticed the light fixture until she pointed it out and told me that it's actually inspired by a constellation (as seen on my instagram).

Aside from the light fixture, the store is also filled with a Sensorial Bar to try out different perfumes, a beautiful sink for testing out cult faves such as the Brown Sugar Body Polish, and a Love Bar for writing down what you love about Fresh to be hung on the wall.

I picked up the Umbrian Clay Mattifying Mask, Sugar Lemon Candle, and Fig Apricot Perfume. Stay tuned, I'm sure you'll see my thoughts on those in the near future! 

Even though these were all goodies for me, I couldn't resist having Ulana wrap them up for me! I love that they take the time to do complimentary gift wrapping, and what's even better is that it's a sturdy box that can be used afterwards for storing a variety of items.


Joie Top // Silence + Noise Skirt // Merona Shoes
Somehow, I always have a tendency to not smile in pictures. But I assure you, I had a great time at the store. If you're in the Boston area, I'd highly recommend stopping in the store!

photos by Austin Wilder Photography
I partnered with Fresh for this shopping trip and post but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: