June 24, 2011

Review: Red Door Spa by Elizabeth Arden in Galloway, NJ

I recently took a day trip and I was able to go to a Red Door Spa by Elizabeth Arden. I decided upon Microdermabrasion....Read on to find out more about my overall experience!

-For starters...love the red door!

-When you walk in there was a small sitting area, checkout table, Starbucks, and a shop where there were not only Elizabeth Arden, but tons of other brands they use in their services for sale.

-There were Illume pineapple cilantro reed diffusers everywhere, and they smelled delish!

-The lounge had an array of magazines, tea, cucumber water, apples, and banana chips available.

-My esthetician, Diane was super sweet! She answered all of my Microdermabrasion questions as this was my first time having it done. The overall process took about 1 hour for $175.

-The locker-room which had not only a whirlpool jacuzzi, but a cold pool, 2 saunas, a dry rooms, showers, bathrooms, and a vanity area.

-Was it worth the $175? Absolutely! This appt. was about 3 weeks ago and my skin feels smoother to this day, and my acne scarring appears less pigmented. I will probably get it done again in about 4 months.

Diane Loporto
Seaview Resort
400 East Fairway Lane
Galloway, NJ 08205
609.404.4100

Find your nearest location on reddoorspas.com

No comments: