June 10, 2011

Review: June 2011 Birchbox


This month's box includes:
Kate Spade Twirl Perfume- This flirty scent feels carefree and joyful--just the thing to wear on your adventures at home and abroad.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion - The latest addition to Kiehl's award-winning Ultra Facial line, this weightless moisturizer isn't even in stores yet. Try it before anyone else.

Laura Geller Apricot Berry Baked Blush N' Brighten- Made in Italy, this swirl of warm and cool tones is infinitely versatile -- dust your cheeks for a flattering flush or use the lighter shades as a highlighter.

XEN-TAN Deep Bronze Luxe- Get an island glow with this easy-to-use self tanner. The tinted formula lets you see where you've applied it and it develops to an even, tawny hue.

Birchbox Treat: Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes- Infused with pure orange oil, these little guys are detoxifying, germ-killing, and mood-perking.

Check out Birchbox:

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I just ordered Birchbox and actually just posted about it in my blog! I was really unsure about it, but decided to try it out at least for next month! I figure I can cancel at any time if I decide I don't like it anymore. I love seeing what people receive though! Looks like a nice mix of products for June!

http://laurenl0vesl0ve.blogspot.com/

Kelsey said...

I have been seriously debated whether or not to order these boxes for a while since there are sooooo many out there but I think this one is winning me over!
http://aswrittenbyabiggirl.blogspot.com/

Cami said...

I love your blog!!! The watches are sooo cute!!!! Please check out my blog: http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/ . If you like my blog please follow me!!!! Thanks so much!