January 1, 2013

Two Thousand Twelve

Happy 2013! Wishing you all a happy new year from my home to yours! Here are a my top ten highlights of 2012 worth sharing.

February: my seventeen magazine photoshoot

April: meeting Whitney Port

April: going to prom in a gorgeous Carmen Marc Valvo creation

May: appearing in the May issue of Seventeen Magazine

July: meeting Shay Mitchell

July: meeting Ann Shoket again!

September: going to Fashion's Night Out in New York City (pictured with Keren Craig, 1/2 of the brains behind Marchesa)

September: meeting Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere, my all-time favorite blogger and inspiration behind starting my own blog

October: meeting Lauren Conrad, my longtime style inspiration

December: appearing on Anderson Live with my dad, it was under bad circumstances, but nonetheless, one of the coolest things I have ever done



Overall, 2012 treated me very well. I was able to experience amazing things and am looking forward to major chances in 2013. 

xoxo

No comments: