May 19, 2014

Review: Dove Advanced Care Deodorants

I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central for Dove. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.

I grew up using Dove products, so I was thrilled to be able to test out their new Advanced Care Deodorants through Millennial Central.

Over the past few weeks I've been trying out the Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant in Nourished Beauty, a floral, powdery fragrance with notes of jasmine and rose and the Advanced Care Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant in Pink Rosa, which is floral and fruity with scents of violet, rose and raspberry blossom. Personally, I'm loving the Pink Rosa scent right now and with summer coming up, these deodorants are must-haves in your summer skincare routine.
The Clear Tone line is available in 3 scents, Pink Rosa, Skin Renew (light floral notes of violet, lilac, and rose with vanilla musk), and Sheer Touch (light citrus notes with hints of almond and coconut milk).

The original Advanced Care line is available in 8 scents, Cool Essentials (cucumber and green tea), Beauty Finish (sparkling sophisticated scent with notes of watery florals, sandalwood and amber musk), Revive (pomegranate and lemon verbena), Rebalance (plum and sakura blossom), Shea Butter (a floral, powdery fragrance with notes of shea butter, rose, vanilla, and lily of the valley), Sensitive (unscented, hypo-allergenic), Caring Coconut (light coconut scent with jasmine floral notes).

With so many scent options available, there is definitely one for you! I'm looking forward to picking up the Shea Butter and Revive next time I stop by the drugstore.


These deodorants moisturize underarm skin to provide softer, smoother underarms in just three days with NutriumMoisture. Comprised of Humectants to help skin retain its moisture balance over time, Occlusives which form a barrier to help lock in skin moisture, and Sunflower Seed Oil and Stearic Acid to aid the skin's natural renewal process, all ingredients known to moisturize the skin and offer 48-hour odor and wetness protection. The Advanced Care Clear Tone line also contains calendula to restore skin to its natural tone.

Overall, I really like these deodorants because they really do what they say and moisturize under my arms while providing wetness protection and I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for a new deodorant this summer. I know that this is exactly the type of deodorant that I will need during my trip to Israel this summer! Also, the packaging is great, it's not too fussy and there's lots of product in one stick.

No comments: