May 26, 2014

Review: Whish Body Shave Products

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Millennial Central for Whish Body. I received a promotional item and Whish Body samples to facilitate my review.

Recently, I had the pleasure of testing out products from Whish Body. Whish offers earth-friendly and simply packaged high-end shave, body, and skincare products. Their line of products are all natural, paraben free, sulfate free, TEA & DEA free, and petrochemical free. In addition, Whish products are made in the USA and tested on people, not animals. Scent options for their line of products include Almond, Blueberry, Coconut, Lavender, Lemongrass, and Pomegranate available in everything from Sugar Scrubs to Shave Creams.

I have been testing out the Shave Savour Hair Inhibiting Gel and Shave Cream, both in Lavender. Read on to here my thoughts on the products!

The Shave Cream (5 oz. for $20) was created in the image of men's shaving cream, but without the harsh chemicals that can irritate your skin. Made with Natural Squalene, Organic Shea Butter, and Organic Raspberry Butter to moisturize, Organic Green Tea and Coconut Oil to Smooth, and Organic Jojoba Seed Oil to Nourish this non-foaming shave cream is rich and luxurious.

Overall, I think that this Shave Cream is super luxurious and for that reason I've only been using it for more special occasions and using a regular shave cream for day-to-day purposes. Also, beware of this clogging up your razor! To prevent this from happening, I apply a very thin layer of the shave cream to my skin and rinse off my razor in between every stroke. This is another reason it's not a day-to-day shave cream for me because the shaving process does take a little bit longer than usual.

The Shave Savour Hair Inhibiting Gel (7.4 oz for $26), is a quick-absorbing and versatile moisturizer. It can be used to soothe your skin after a day in the sun, moisturize and repair skin after shaving, waxing, or lasering, and it also slows hair growth! Made with Organic Aloe, Organic Shea Butter, and Panthenol to Moisturize, Chaparral Extract to Inhibit Hair Growth, and Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol Palmiate to Renew this gel applies and absorbs quickly into skin.

Overall, I have really been enjoying using this! It smells lovely and is perfect for nighttime use because the lavender scent is very calming and relaxing. I think I'm going to have to use it for a little bit longer to be able to tell if it actually decreases how fast hair grows back, but from what I've seen so far, I can go two days without shaving my legs as long as I apply this after shaving which is something I had never been able to do in the past.

Like Whish on Facebook
Follow Whish on Twitter
Follow Whish on Instagram
Follow Whish on Pinterest

Manic Mondays with itsemmaelise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I'm currently on the hunt for a really great shaving cream and razor so you just made my search so much easier lol! HCXO!