August 27, 2015

My Trip to London 2015

As you most likely know, I spent last week in London with my sister Gabrielle and I wanted to share with you some of what we did each day. We definitely anticipate on going back in a year or so because my sister plans on studying abroad there and if so, I'll definitely take a trip to visit her!

Here's just a few snapshots from my trip of some of the things we did each day!

Travel Day
Getting Ready for Takeoff // On the plane // Our first tube experience // Exploring the area around our hotel

Day One
Double-Decker Bus Tour // Walking the Millennium Bridge // Drinks on the Thames // River Cruise 

Day Two 
London Eye // Buckingham Palace // Audrey Hepburn Exhibit @ National Gallery // Shopping on Oxford Street 

Day Three
Harrods // Victoria & Albert Museum // Kensignton Palace // Notting Hill

Day Four
Tate Modern Museum // Shopping on Carnaby Street // Afternoon Tea // Exploring

Travel Day
Heading to Heathrow // Layover in Germany // On the plane // Landed in Philadelphia

Check out my Instagram and Twitter for more shots and anecdotes from my trip! Have you ever been to London? I'd love to hear about your experience!

No comments: