August 14, 2015

Off to London!

How I told my sister we're going!

On Sunday morning, my sister and I are jetting off to London and we both couldn't be more excited! If you don't know the back story of our trip…I surprised her two months ago at her high school graduation party with our trip. Tomorrow morning I'm flying to Philadelphia to spend a day at home with my family and then we're flying out of Philadelphia to Heathrow on Sunday morning!

We have a lot to accomplish in the four short days we're there, but we have a plan in place and are going to make the most of our vacation. There are still moments that I can't believe this is actual happening, such as right now as I'm writing this and staring at my suitcase, and I know we're going to have a great time. 

While I'm gone, posts will still be going up as scheduled, and make sure to follow me on twitter and instagram in the meantime where I'm sure I'll be posting a lot! And, expect a full post on my trip when I return in a week.

Cheerio!

No comments: