August 10, 2015

Products I've Used Up #11

Clarisonic Deep Cleansing Replacement Brush Head: I don't have a huge allegiance to any particular Clarisonic brush head style, and I don't see a huge difference in using this one over a different one.

Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask: This had been my go-to spot treatment for a few months because I found it too drying when used all-over.

Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleansing Towelettes: I found that these never quite got all of my makeup off and weren't as hydrated as other wipes.

Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes x2: I've said it before, and I'll say it again, head to Costco and pick these up because they're seriously the best!

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: These were pretty good, not my favorites, but I'd consider buying them!



Bath & Body Works Merry Cookie Candle: This was almost sickeningly sweet, not one of my favorites.

Forever 21 Candle: This was a little too floral-heavy for my taste, but was great in the winter!

Make Up For Ever HD Powder: This is the only face powder I use, because it keeps my skin looking amazing, and makes my makeup last all day. I can't stress what a must-have this is!

Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Lash Mascara: It's kind of embarrassing that I had this in my purse for months, [throw out your mascara's after 3 months max!] but it somehow kept going strong!



Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Oil + Stem Cell Conditioner: Not the best, not the worst, and kind of glad to see it go [it seemed to last forever]. Read my full review on this conditioner here.

J.R. Watkins Coconut Milk & Honey Sugar & Shea Body Scrub: I've found a new favorite body scrub, and this just can't compare. It almost always left an oily film on my skin and din't actually exfoliate.

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Smooth Solid Deodorant: Not sure about how exactly this knows when I'm stressed [which is often], but it did what I needed it to do!

CVS Extra Strength Therapeutic Shampoo: This is one of the best shampoos for getting your scalp uber clean, and it always gets the job done.

No comments: