August 7, 2015

Outfit: JORD Wood Watch


I've never been much of a watch wearer, so I was initially hesitant upon partnering with JORD Wood Watches, but after hearing my friend Ingrid of smilingrid rave about them, I had to give it a shot. 




Target Shirt // Joe Fresh Shorts // Jack Rogers Sandals // Kate Spade Wallet // Target Sunglasses

As you can see, I tend to go for a more laid back, preppy style day-to-day [very fitting considering I live in Boston], and my watch goes perfectly with my favorite pieces in my wardrobe like a great chambray shirt and colorful shorts.
I decided to go with the Ely in Natural Green & Maple and am very pleased with my choice! The Ely watch is even described on the JORD site as being 'understated and elegant,' which is totally how I'd describe my personal style.

I'm loving wearing this watch every day because it seriously goes with everything I own, even when I wear black [which does happen a lot]. Since each watch is uniquely made for each timepiece, the grain pattern and color may vary, which I think is awesome because it's unique.


I was given this for consideration by JORD but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: