May 29, 2010

Review: Jergens Natural Glow


About two weeks ago, I bought a Jergens Natural Glow because I felt so out of the loop that so many youtubers and bloggers had it! I got the Jergens Natural Glow Firming Medium to Tan Skin tones. I should have bought the Firming Fair skintones lotion, but they were sold out! This smells really nice! Kind of like a mix between coconut and sun tan lotion. This was about $6.49 at Acme Food Store for 7.5fl oz.


I have been using this almost every day for the past 2 weeks. After showering and shaving on the first night, I applied a layer all over my entire body. Please note- I know this is not intended to be used as a face moisturizer, but I have been using it for 2 weeks without adverse effects. Right away, I could see a slight golden shimmer on my skin that was so pretty, but not much of a difference in skintone. The next morning, I could see a huge difference! When I shaved my legs (day 3) you could see the color come off where I had shaved, but places like my arms and face, retained color. At this point, I have an even coat all over, but it doesn't look fake at all!

No comments: