April 20, 2011

NYC IMATS 2011


My haul:
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Ton Lip Tar $10
Naked Cosmetics Naturally Nude set $30
Naime's "Beauty Blender" $10
Miss Adora #1 and #46 Lashes $5
Beauty So Clean Try Me Set $25


Visiting the Dash store on Spring St. the line was so long!


A really cute model!


Local Union 798 Panel Discussion with Valerie Gladstone and guests.


Wildlife Student Competition


Student Competition- Law and Order: SVU


Student Competition- Sopranos


Me and Brooke. (sayanythingbr00ke)


My sister and Ingrid (missglamorazzi)



My friend, me, Bethany (Macbarbie07) and my sister

I had an amazing time at IMATS two weeks ago and I bought a few items, but mostly I had fun around the city. Here are photos of my purchases, as well as some other photos from IMATS!
Enjoy!

No comments: