July 12, 2011

Review: July 2011 Birchbox


This month's box includes:
Korres Japanese Rose Showergel- A deliciously foamy body wash with aloe to keep skin soft long after you've toweled off and exotically lush fragrace.

philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser- This perennial-award winner is pH-balanced to gently clear away dirt, oil, and makeup without drying out skin.

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup- Shea butter and vitamin E give this mineral powder an extra velvety finish that looks fresh, not foundation-y. +Pur Minerals Chisel Brush

Redken shine flash 02- A must for all Cynthia's runway shows, this weightless spray gives hair a brilliant sheen.

Birchbox Treat: KIND Almond & Apricot Bar- Snack right with this wholesome bar- no preservatives or hard-to-pronounce ingredients.

Check out Birchbox:

2 comments:

Selina Christine said...

How did you already get your Birchbox? I check my mail daily and haven't received it yet. Booo. Hope I get all the goodies you did! Even though I like surprises. =)

Unknown said...

I usually get mine a little earlier because I live on the east coast in the state next to where they ship out! :) I hope you get a box filled with amazing goodies like I did!