October 21, 2011

Review: Bliss fatgirl products

Hi my name is Jacqueline and I am a beauty junkie.
Hi Jacqueline.

Well ladies, in my time as a beauty and product junkie (almost 3 years) I have always stared at but never purchased any products from the Bill 'FatGirl' line.

I recently purchased the Bliss FatGirlSlim Treatment Kit ($38) it contains 2oz FatGirlScrub, 2oz FatGirlSlim, 2oz FatGirlSleep, and a Slimulator.

I have been using these items for about three weeks, and loving every one of the items. They're good for a quick and easy fix to cellulite, but will not permanently remove your cottage cheese. The line leaves your skin feeling taut, tingly, and leaves behind a light bubblegum/eucalyptus mint scent.

In your morning showers, use FatGirlScrub all over your trouble spots on your stomach, legs, and backside, and gently rub into your skin with the Slimulator. After the shower, apply a thin layer of FatGirlSlim all over the desired areas, and apply another thin layer of FatGirlSleep before bed.

Overall, this is a fun line that gives you some results, but don't expect anything too crazy right away.

No comments: