January 11, 2012

Review: Benefit The POREfessional

My skin has been less than perfect through my teenage years, so I am always testing new primers and foundations to create a flawless yet natural look for my skin. A product I have been using for about a month is Benefit Cosmetic's The POREfessional ($29). When applied under foundation as a primer, this oil-free translucent silky balm minimizes the appearance of pores.
Overall, the balm leaves your skin looking better before you even apply your foundation. Note that it isn't meant to minimize your pores over time, but only minimize their appearance once you apply the balm. I typically apply the balm onto my T-zone where my pores appear the largest, over another primer, and a little goes a long way! I recommend this 100% if you want to reduce oil and smooth out your skin.

No comments: