August 15, 2012

Yay or Nay? Miley Cyrus' Rocker Hair Style

On August 12th, Miley shocked her twitter followers by tweeting a photo of herself with hairstylist Chris McMillan with scissors to her much loved sock bun. Miley has tweeted numerous photos of herself since then, telling her followers how confident she feels since having her hair cut and partially shaved. I think it was a bold move, but if she feels confident, who are we to stop her? After seeing the recent photos of Miley rocking her new hairstyle, it seems as if her overall style has gone from sweet+natural to more edgy and rocker.

What do you think about her new 'do and style? Yay or Nay?


image credit: twitter, just jared

3 comments:

Alanna said...

To be honest, I personally am not a fan of her new look. I think it is a bit too harsh for her.

Unknown said...

I agree! Its not girlie girl! Its punk rock star which is not so fab on her!!!

****CHANEL vintage handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com*****

Alicia said...

I don't really like it and I wouldn't want to cut all of my hair off like that but I think that it was a good move for her. I know she's been wanting to do this to her hair for quite some time and I think that it's great that it's made her so much more confident.

http://www.dotdotandadash.blogspot.com