March 28, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: March 2013



Marc Jacobs DOT Eau de Parfum: This smells so good and how pretty is the packaging?

Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara: This mascara doesn't really give me 'cat eyes' like it claims but

iPhone 5 + Speck Case: My biggest purchase for the month? An iPhone 5 and pretty protective Speck case! I absolutely adore it and it's a major upgrade from my 3GS I have been toting around for the past 2 years.

Sage + Fasten Common Sense Perfume: This was by far my favorite product to come in my Birchbox this month. It's refreshing and perfect for everyday use.

Suit & Tie by Justin Timberlake: This has been my absolute favorite song of the month! Who doesn't love JT?

L'Oreal Studio Secrets B.B. Cream: This has been my go-to 'foundation' for the past several months. It gives medium yet natural coverage plus additional skin benefits.

Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Heavenly Crisp Bars: These bars are super tasty and solve any chocolate craving, plus the best part? Only 110 calories each!


Rock the Runway 2013: This was by far one of the most stressful and exhilarating days of my life so far. Rock the Runway is a charity fashion show held at my school put on by the Fashion Club which this year I had the pleasure of being head of. We raised $5,000 for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's Cancer Center through this event. Overall, it was one of the best days of my life and getting to visit the Cancer Center at the hospital and being able to see where my money that I worked hard to raise was one of the most rewarding experiences.

No comments: