May 30, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: May 2013



Treasure by Bruno Mars: How catchy is this song? I love how old school inspired it is!

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion: This smells absolutely divine and moisturizes your skin without leaving it greasy or oily looking.

OPI 'Sweetheart' Nail Polish: The perfect everyday polish color for when you need a 'my nails but better' shade.

ModelCo 'Berry Pink' SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss: I am obsessed with this gloss! It's been a favorite of mine since receiving it in my Birchbox and how convenient is the mirror on the side? Perfect for on-the go touchups!

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer: This industrial-strength concealer works wonders on any breakout, scar, or redness on your skin. I have a feeling this will replace all other concealers I've tried in the past.

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant: I've never been a fan of roll-up style concealers but this has converted me. It dries almost immediately and leaves you feeling (and smelling) fresh all day long.

Marich Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels: Just the name is mouthwatering. Lately I'm into anything paired with sea salt, and dark chocolate is the healthiest chocolate so how can you go wrong with these?

Prom 2013: The month kicked off with my Senior Prom at Adventure Aquarium overlooking the Philadelphia Skyline, Camden Waterfront, and of course there were lots of fish for us to see. There were a couple malfunctions leading up to the day of the event, namely my original dress not fitting upon arrival, a boutonniere that didn't want to stay on my date, and falling curls. But I wouldn't change a thing about the night. :)

No comments: