June 28, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: June 2013



Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke: Honestly, I don't think I've ever heard a song that I've liked so much. It's a tad raunchy, but very motown-esque so it's something my parents and I can both agree on loving!

Tigi Runway Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo: This smells amazing and adds texture to hair without looking overly teased. Sometimes, I use it in my hair right after a shower even though there's no oil to be absorbed!

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm 'Pink Cashmere 171': This is very moisturizing and sheer, but the color can build to a full wash of color, perfect for summer! It's not as heavy as a lipstick, but not quite as light as a lip balm.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash: My skin type varies between dry and normal, and after going through a dry spell, I decided to switch from using any heavy perfumed body washes to something simpler. This does a great job of moisturizing my skin without feeling too heavy.

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation: I have been on the hunt for a good full coverage foundation for big events and days when I need a little more coverage compared to the BB Cream I've been using on a daily basis. It gives a good amount of coverage without feeling too heavy, and photographs beautifully just like it claims.

suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser: This was definitely the highlight of my June Birchbox. It smells like lemongrass and works into a foamy cleanser while exfoliating off dead skin.

Special K Chocolatey Delight Pastry Crisps: These are absolutely delicious! At only 100 calories, you won't feel guilty about eating them, no matter how good they taste!

Dress // Shoes // Earrings

Graduation was one of the most surreal days of my life, it's so weird to think that I'm done with high school forever and the past 3 years at my school flew by. When I was a freshman in high school I was very unhappy with my school so I decided to make a change by switching schools. This was one of the best decisions of my life because it literally changed everything. I was so happy my family came into town for graduation and I couldn't have graduated with a better group of girls. 

No comments: