July 9, 2013

Review: Revlon PhotoReady Foundation

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation ($13.99 for 1.0 oz) is supposed to be a "soft, luminous finish" foundation that gives "poreless - airbrushed skin in any light" with "photo chromatic pigments." It's oil free, fragrance free, and has SPF 20. There are twelve shades to choose from.

I have Shell, which is currently a little too light for me (after a few to many hours in the sun) but overall I am enjoying using the foundation.

The only problem I have with the foundation is the texture and application, no matter what I use to apply it (beauty blender, brush, sponge, fingers) it seems to go on somewhat streaky and clings to some dry areas. Other than that, I think that this photographs wonderfully and feels nice on your skin.

Pigmentation: 9/10
Texture: 8.5/10
Longevity: 10/10
Application: 8/10

Overall: 35.5/40 B+

No comments: