September 26, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: September 2013



Sail by AWOLNATION: After hearing lots of people at my school sing this and I didn't know it I felt out of the loop, now I can't get enough!

Maybelline One-by-One Waterproof Mascara: This is great for my long days of classes so I don't have to worry about re-applying or smudging. 

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45: I received a sample of this in my Birchbox this month and I loved every last bit of it! It does a great job of covering and leaving my skin feeling light.

MAC Fabby Lipstick: This lip color is the perfect neutral with a hint of mauve for fall and isn't too dark or too light.

Nivea Vanilla & Macademia Kiss Lip Butter: This balm is super moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling hydrated in the cool weather.

Brandy Melville Mid-Finger Rings: These are super cute and really easy to throw a ton on without looking over-done. 

Vitamin Water ZERO Power-C Typically, I only drink water, chocolate milk, and coffee but this is too good! It's refreshing and makes me feel hydrated, plus it's like a fruity dessert at the end of the day without the calories.


What a crazy month it's been with my first 4 weeks of college already over! I'm loving exploring Boston and finding new and fun things to do. Some highlights of the month include late night trips to the North End to hit up Bova's Bakery, Mixfest by 104.1 where I saw The Backstreet Boys (again!), Gavin DeGraw, and Of Monsters and Men, and joining the staff of Emerson College's Her Campus Chapter! 

No comments: