October 24, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: October 2013



Hold on We're Going Home by Drake: I'm loving all of Drake's new album, but this song specifically has been on constant repeat while I've been studying for mid-terms this month.

POP Beauty Aqua 'Flowering Fuschia' Lacquer: I received this in my October Birchbox and I've been using it almost every day this month when I haven't been using my other favorite gloss (see below!) It is super lightweight and the color is very buildable.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer: I've been switching out lots of my favorite high-end items for more affordable drugstore items, and this is pretty close to the Benefit POREfessional primer which has been one of my must-have items for years!

NYC Big Bold Plumping 'Pleasantly Plump Pink' Lip Gloss: This does an awesome job of plumping your lips! Although it doesn't add much color to my lips, it looks glossy without being overwhelming.

Clearasil Refreshing Superfruit Wash: Another item I received in my Influenster Varsity VoxBox, this face wash is awesome! Not only does it smell like candy, but it works amazing at clearing up any breakouts and in the morning this is very refreshing and foamy on your skin.

MAC Love Rock Mineralize Duo Blush: I've rediscovered my love for this blush (mainly because of its positioning in my traincase) which was one of my first high end makeup purchases a few years ago.

Trader Joes Cookie & Cocoa Swirl Butter: Hands down my favorite new food item. I've been eating this with a spoon when I'm stressed out (which is often) and I know it's a bad habit, but I can't help it, it's so good!


I'm so thankful I was able to go home during my college's parents weekend. I know it's unconventional to go home on a weekend that parents are supposed to visit you, but it worked out much better for everyone if I came home since it was my younger sisters homecoming weekend and I was able to watch her cheer at the football game and help her get ready for the homecoming dance.

No comments: