February 27, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things: February 2015



Can't Stop (Feat. Kanye West) by Theophilus London: My friend recently introduced me to Theophilus London's music and it's all I've been listening to lately. I can never turn down a good Kanye song so this has been on constant repeat.

Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub in Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba: I received this scrub in my December GLOSSYBOX and I've been using it every few days before bed since receiving it followed up with my new FarmHouse Fresh hand cream.

Miss Dior Eau de Parfum: This would definitely be categorized as my signature scent since I wear it almost everyday. I didn't have it for a few months but recently got a new bottle and I can see this being a perfume I wear for years to come.

Redken Iron Shape 11 Thermal Protecting Spray: What really drew me to this was the classic 'salon hair' scent and while I'm not sure what the determining factors would be for whether or not this actually protects my hair from my blowdryer and straightener, it certainly makes my hair smell nice!

FarmHouse Fresh Fluffy Bunny Shea Butter Hand Cream: We recently started carrying this line at work and I was hooked the second I used a tester. The Fluffy Bunny scent is my favorite (Rainbow Road is a close second) and the hand cream is moisturizing and non-greasy.

What Jackie Taught Us by Tina Smith Flaherty: My best friend Sam gave this to me for my birthday and I've been reading a few pages every night before bed this month. As you may know, Jacqueline Kennedy is my namesake and has had a profound influence on my life. This book covers lessons she has given the world on style, class, poise and grace.

Trader Joe's Sea Salt Brownie Petites: I'm constantly switching between wanting something sweet and something salty but these satisfy both cravings. They're super rich and you only need one or two to satisfy a late night chocolate craving.


It's been a very snowy month in Boston filled with plenty of good and a few bad times. Two highlights of the month included speaking for the second year in a row at the Her Conference: High School by Her Campus on the 7th as well as turning 20 on the 10th!

No comments: