March 25, 2015

Review: Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Oil + Stem Cell Conditioner

Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Oil + Stem Cell Conditioner ($9.99 for 8 oz.) is a triple moisture repairing conditioner created with dry locks in mind. Organic Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cells, CoQ10, and Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil--high in Omega 7, make up the Triple Moisture System.

Designed to lock in moisture, strengthen hair follicles and repair damage, this conditioner is formulated with organic pumpkin seed oil, high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, to add shine.

I have very thick hair and even though I recently cut a few inches off, I still find myself needing a good dollop of conditioner to hydrate my hair. This conditioner is not as thick as most that I have used in the past, so upon my first use, I was worried that it wouldn't be able to hydrate my hair. I was surprised to find out that this actually does a great job of hydrating my hair despite it not being as thick in consistency as other conditioners I have used before.

No comments: