December 10, 2015

Products I've Used Up #13

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder: This is my all time favorite setting powder, and I recently purchased it in pressed form and am enjoying it even more. 

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara: This is what I use to finish off my brows every day and they always stay in place!

Wet n Wild Max Volume Mascara: This is a pretty good mascara but I wouldn't purchase it. 

Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer: I used this for years but the yellow color was often discoloring my BB cream. 

L'Oreal Fair Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream: This is my every day face product and something I can't go without. 

ChapStick Candy Cane: I've had this since around this time last year so it was definitely time for it to go. 

Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer: I did like this for a while but it took way too long to set to apply BB cream on top of. 

Maybelline Baby Skin Primer: This is an awesome primer that creates a clean and pore less base for your BB cream or foundation of choice. 


L'Anza Keratin Healing Oil: I used this for far too long and came to the realization that I don't love using oils in my hair but prefer a cream product. 

Degree Motion Sense Fresh Energy Deodorant: This is an awesome deodorant and really gets the job done, I love it!

Bath & Body Works Sensual Black Currant & Vanilla Body Wash: I don't love heavily scented body washes so this was a little heavy for every day but was nice every once in a while. 

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion: This is an awesome body lotion, it's super hydrating without feeling heavy. 

CVS Strengthening Nail Polish Remover: This is a great polish remover, it doesn't leave my nails feeling weak or brittle and easily removes my polish.

C.O. Bigelow Lavender & Peppermint Conditioner: This wasn't my favorite, it just wasn't thick enough to handle my hair although the scent was nice!

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Cupcake Candle: This is a few years old and was one of the last candles I had in my parents house that I finished up last time I was there. 


Actifirm Renovation Serum: I am seriously obsessed with this serum. It's light and sinks in nicely and does a great job of balancing out my skin.

DDF Brightening Cleanser: I've been using this for years but I think it's time for a change, I definitely need something more clinical.

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Cleanser: This was a great sample and is definitely in the running for being a new cleanser for me.

bliss Micro Magic Exfoliant: I really liked this exfoliator for a while but have recently found a new one I love even more! Stay tuned soon for a review.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: These definitely aren't as good as the Kirkland ones below, but they always get the job done.

Kirkland Facial Towelettes: I love these makeup remover wipes, they are thick and remove almost all of my makeup.

No comments: