January 28, 2016

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: January 2016



Gardenia by Iggy Pop: Even though this has only been out for a week or so, I seriously can't stop listening to it. I'll be honest, I've never been an Iggy Pop listener, but this song is too good. Give it a listen!

Fresh 'Tulip' Sugar Lip Treatment (c/o): I feel like I've tried almost every color in the Sugar Lip Treatment line, and this one is moving up the ranks to be my favorite.

Living Proof Blowout: This provides heat protection and locks in your blowout while also reducing the amount of brushwork needed. It's one of my favorite products of lately and definitely a must-have for creating long lasting styles.

NYX Cosmetics Studio Finish Translucent Powder: This is a much more inexpensive version of my favorite Make Up For Ever powder and it's just as good. I swear by translucent powders for giving the most flawless finish to my face.

iS CLINICAL Pro-Heal Serum: It's been a little hard for me to get used to the consistency of this serum because it's so light that I have trouble gauging how much I need, but I can definitely see results already!

Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish (c/o): Winter is seriously rough on my skin, but this makes it feel instantly better after just one use.

Acai Bowl: Acai bowls have always been a favorite snack of mine, but recently I started making them at home thanks to these Sambazon packs that make it super easy.

No comments: