March 24, 2016

TORQUE Spring/Summer 2016 with SASSOON Salon

Springtime is officially here and I've been doing a ton of spring cleaning in all aspects of my life. My apartment got a deep clean, my beauty stash and makeup brushes got freshened up, and it was also time for a hair trim.


Since my last cut in January, my hair has grown crazy lengths (check out this photo from my birthday just a month after my cut) so it was time for a trim. I'd like to think it's due to my healthy eating habits I've been adopting this year (post on that coming soon!), but who knows, I might just be lucky to have hair that grows like a weed.

This season, the Spring/Summer 2016 Collection, TORQUE is filled with the perfect blend of trends and inspiration as the weather gets warmer. “TORQUE demonstrates how the Sassoon design process remains as relevant and revolutionary today, as it’s always been,” says Talia Wildes, Boston Salon Director. “Our precision cut and color techniques fused with innovative products create a truly custom approach to every detail of hair.”


I know I'm channeling this years PANTONE Colors, Rose Quartz & Serenity especially for spring, and so is SASSOON. Inspired by precious stones and metals, these colors aren't just for your wardrobe, cool hair hues are the perfect way to soften up your hair for spring.

No look is complete without your hair being done, so play up your best and most natural accessory this spring! Your clothes, shoes, jewelry and hair will work together to create a seamless spring total look with the perfect hair style.

Speaking of styles, this season it's all about going back to SASSOON's "HAIRitage" with rich ready-to-wear styles that are bringing the 60s back. Undercutting and contouring your hair are two new trends you might want to borrow from the boys and your makeup palette this season.

How are you introducing something new into your style this spring?

I partnered with SASSOON for this post. I am in no way being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: