April 30, 2014

Currently Craving: Pastel Polishes


It's finally starting to feel like spring in the Northeast, and I'm so ready. Winter is actually my favorite season, but my first winter in Boston has been rough. Typically, I'm by the books when it comes to my nails. Dark shades in the fall and winter, light shades in the spring, and bright shades for summer. It's my favorite time of year for nail polishes and I'm ready to break out my personal favorites.

Shop my suggestions above for springtime ready nails.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That buttercup one is so amazing!! I like that it's kind of muted.

HCXO

Kimberly | Kimberly's Chronicle

Ellie said...

Love love love the spring polishes! The lavender is soooo pretty!

ericaligenza said...

So pretty and perfect for spring! Try Essie's "Lilacism"...it's the most gorgeous purple pastel. You'll love!

lovelovelove,
Erica
cominguprosestheblog.com