April 1, 2014

Products I've Used Up #3

Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips: This did a great job of hydrating my lips but it did leave them feeling sticky so I could only use it before bed.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub: I've really enjoyed using this as an exfoliator. But I do think it's time to try something new since I've had this for over 6 months.

Number 4 Haircare Non Aerosol Hair Spray: I thought I would like this because it's non aerosol and I'm not a huge fan of hairspray. Unfortunately, if you spray it too close to your hair, it definitely feels stiff and doesn't leave it feeling soft.

Revlon Photoready Foundation: It's time to throw this out because 1. It's super old, 2. I'm just not a fan anymore. I don't like the shimmer in it, even though it is really slight and it just doesn't make my skin look that good. I'm not even bummed that there is barely a dent in it because I was never using it.

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste: After a while, I think my teeth got used to this and it did not really do much when it came to whitening toothpaste, so it's time to move on.


ModelCo 'Berry Pink' SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss: This is one of my all-time favorite glosses, I received it in a Birchbox a while back and for a few months I used it everyday. I switched back to using it regularly so I can use it up to clear some space in the lipgloss drawer of my train case. I may or may not re-purchase this right away because I really want to try using up glosses that I have right now.

Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens: It felt like even if you just dabbed this where you were shiny the entire paper was suddenly blotted, these were paper thin and not durable enough for shiny days.

Ketancolanzole Shampoo Prescription: I have to use this prescription shampoo, and as much as it sucks, my hair is always clean, and using a great conditioner makes up for any negative effects it has on my locks.

Maybelline The Mega Plush Mascara: Overall, I am a fan of this mascara. It separates and lengthens without leaving my lashes looking spidery or fake.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion: Best lotion hands down! If you haven't tried it yet, definitely try it out!

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes: After not using these for a little bit, I found that when I returned to using them, I'm not a huge fan of the scent. Unfortunately, I think I have one extra pack that I need to use up before trying something else out.


Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry Candle: This smelled very festive P.S. I'm so dedicated to showing you all of my empties that I brought this back to school with me from Spring Break when I used it up so it could be included!

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner: I used to love this, so when I found this mini version in my hair product stash at home, I figured I'd give it a try but I found I don't like it as much now. It felt too thin and didn't really feel like it did much to moisturize my hair.

Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder: I bought this a few years ago and wasn't really a fan. I broke it back out recently because I typically use a skin-colored powder and a loose HD powder to set my makeup so I thought I would like this, but I'm just not a fan.

Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar: I picked this up before heading home for Spring Break at the end of February because a luxury I took for granted when living at home was my bathtub. It felt great to use an old favorite and have a night to myself when I went home.

Skintimate Shave Gel: Not much to say about this one, I've been using Skintimate for years and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.


Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew Deodorant: This really didn't make much of a difference in the darkness under my arms or do a good job of preventing under arm odor or wetness. I won't be re-purchasing this and instead will get a real antiperspirant.

Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter: This will always be a staple product for me, especially in the winter months because it's amazing at hydrating dryer parts of your body like elbows, knees, feet, and cuticles. (PRO TIP: Don't throw these containers away! Bring back 5 clean LUSH pots to get a free face fresh face mask!)

Soap & Glory Pulp-Friction Foamy Fruity Body Scrub: This is my all-time favorite body scrub. It smells amazing and really sloughs off dead skin and leaves your skin feeling amazing.

Maybelline One by One Masacara: This is one of my favorite mascaras, but it was way to dry and time to go. I'm trying out a new Maybelline mascara right now that might replace this in my heart.

Bliss No Zit Sherlock Oil Control Moisturizer: This was my favorite moisturizer to use at night and I have been rationing it since you can't purchase it by itself anymore but only in a kit.

1 comment:

Miche said...

I'm impressed that you actually have used up some products - I find that I get bored with things after a few months (Especially cleansers..they last forever!)
Miche from Buttons and Birdcages