April 3, 2014

Her Campus Blogger Network x Microsoft Surface Event

On March 28th, the Her Campus Blogger Network hosted an exclusive event at the Microsoft Store at the Prudential Center in Boston, and I was lucky enough to be invited to attend.

The afternoon was spent sipping sparkling water, eating chocolate covered strawberries, playing Just Dance with fellow bloggers, Her Campus writers, and the Her Campus team, and playing on our new Surface tablets.

Demos on the Surface by Lily from Microsoft

My Surface tablet

Playing Just Dance

With the other amazing bloggers and Her Campus Correspondants and our tablets (image ℅ Semirah at Sound of Charm)

Goodies

I was given my Surface tablet to test-drive for a month ℅ Microsoft and Her Campus but this post includes only my own ideas.

No comments: