April 25, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: April 2014

Partition by Beyoncé: If you haven't heard Beyonce's latest album (are you living under a rock?) this is the song I would recommend everyone listen to. It's super catchy and makes you feel Sasha Fierce.

TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Heat Activated Treatment: I used up a sample of this throughout the month, and I can definitely see myself purchasing this once I use up my other hair oil. This left my hair super silky and really cut down on the amount of fly-aways, even on the second day!

The SFP LookBook: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014 Collections (℅): This is the latest book from Schiffer Publishing and it's a must-have for fashionistas looking to the runway for inspiration this spring. It includes glossy photos of over 125 designers seen at Fashion Week.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur: I recently purchased a sample duo of this scent along with the original Viva La Juicy which I recently finished up. I'm loving this fresh scent for spring along with it's classic counterpart.

Always Dailies Sheer Liners (℅): Always recently sent me their Spring mailer including their newest product, the Dailies Sheer Liners. They come in convenient purse packs so they're easy to put into your purse (like my new summer bag, see below!) and with their thin and seamless design, you might forget you're wearing a liner. They offer no feel protection and keep you fresh all day long, not just at that time of the month!

Cambridge Satchel Comapany Mini Classic Satchel (℅): I was recently gifted this by Always and I can't stop wearing it! Granted I do get stares from some people on the streets of Boston for carrying a neon pink bag, but I can tell this will be my summer go-to purse.

Watermelon: I've never been much of a fruit eater but I've recently fallen back in love. I'm trying to get at least two servings of fruit per day and I'm loving the seasonal sweetness of watermelon.


Tomorrow is the Her Campus Pre-Collegiette Conference at Northeastern University in Boston, and I couldn't be more excited to be a panelist! The conference is targeted towards high school girls eager to learn more from real collegiettes all about college. If you're attending, I'd love to meet you- I'll be speaking on the Roommates and College Academic Panels (it's my first time speaking on panels so I'm a little nervous!) and walking in the Collegiette Fashion Show at the end of the day. Follow me on twitter and instagram for updates throughout the day and search #HStoHC on social media for more!

2 comments:

Felice said...

I am loving the new Beyonce CD i just can't get enough of it lol. You are so right about the Always Liners so my favorites and that bag is just gorgeous :)

Mary @ Eat Drink and Be Mary said...

I LOVE that pink purse, the color is so vibrant!