February 15, 2012

Review: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation

The foundation hunt has finally prevailed! Ever since the dawn of time, women have searched high and low for the perfect foundation, and I have found the perfect one for me. The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover foundation in shade 117. It may seem pricy at $40, but isn't perfect skin worth it? The foundation highlights your skin in all the right places giving you a flawless soft-focus effect, perfect if you have to be in a ton of photos.
I prime my pores to perfection before applying this either with a MAC 190 brush or a Beauty Blender Sponge. My skin has pink undertones, so when I went searching for the perfect shade of this foundation, I was surprised to find that shade 117 which has yellow undertones gave my skin the perfect appearance.

No comments: