July 31, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Skin Perfector

Many drugstore brands have been releasing their own version of the uber-popular Asian favorite Beauty Balm 'BB' Cream for Spring and Summer 2012. Read on for my thoughts...

This product claims to be an 8-in-1 skin perfector with eight benefits for your skin. 1. Blurs Imperfection 2. Enhances 3. Brightens 4. Adjusts to skin-tone 5. Smoothes 6. Hydrates 7. SPF 30 protects 8. 0% oils and other heavy ingredients.
I think it does a good job of achieving numbers 2, 3, 5, and 6- and I don't doubt numbers 7 & 8. I didn't see a difference in concealing dark marks, acne spots, etc; nor did I see the BB Cream adjust to my skin tone. A little product doesn't go very far, so I often find myself using a nickel sized amount of product, which isn't too bad.

Coverage: Sheer to Light
Price: $8.99
Recommendation: For a sheer and luminizing fresh-faced glow, try this BB Cream out. But, if you want a BB Cream with fuller coverage, this may not be the one for you.
Size: 1.09 fl oz
Availability: Drugstore

If you're interested in a review another drugstore brand BB Cream- check out my review of Garnier Fructis's BB Cream.

No comments: