July 19, 2012

Review: Maybelline Volum' Express the Mega Plush Mascara

Maybelline's latest mascara the Mega Plush is in the Volum' Express family, read on for my thoughts.
After reading some negative reviews, I was skeptical of this mascara, but figured I would try it and disregard the reviews to form my own opinion. I really enjoy this mascara for days where I am not doing 'full face makeup' and wear minimal makeup. It separates and lengthens your lashes and makes your eyes look awake and bright especially when applied on your bottom lashes.

It holds a curl to your lashes with or without an eyelash curler and lives up to it's name because it leaves your lashes looking plush. The gel-mousse consistency is visible on your lashes because it doesn't flake or make your lashes look hard or 'crunchy' as many other mascaras do when several coats are applied.

Price: $7.99
Recommendation: Looking for a great lengthening and separating mascara? If so, pick this up and give it a try. If you don't think this will work for your top lashes, try using it on your bottom lashes for an easy perked up effect.
Availability: Drugstore

No comments: