September 13, 2012

Fashion's Night Out 2012

Last week I had the pleasure of traveling to New York City for Fashion's Night Out 2012. Here are my favorite photos from the fun I had. Enjoy!
Bethenny Frankel after the show

Bethenny introducing a model during the show
At Macy's, Bethenny Frankel debuted her new line Skinnygirl Solutions, a line of intimates and shapewear items with a fun fashion show featuring real women!

Erin Fetherston
Warren Tricomi
Hairstylist to the stars Edward Tricomi of Warren Tricomi Salon was doing bang cuttings in the style of designer Erin Fetherston who watched as Edward worked his magic at Saks.


with Terry Schaefer, Executive Vice President and Chief Creative Officer of Sak's Fifth Avenue
As I headed up the escalator, I passed a familiar face. It was Terry Schaefer, Executive VP and Chief Creative Officer for Sak's Fifth Avenue. I recognized him from the show Fashion Star where he was the Sak's buyer.


with Max Azria, founder of the Max Azria empire
While wandering around Saks staring at some new fashions from my favorite designers, I stumbled upon a photo booth with none other than Max Azria, accompanied by his wife Lubov Azria taking some pictures inside.

with Keren Craig, co-founder of Marchesa
A gorgeous Marchesa dress stared back at me through the window of Sephora at 49th + 5th, and as I looked around the dress- I could see Keren Craig, Marchesa co-founder posing with her new perfume and fans.

A model in Rockefeller Center

Mannequins at Sak's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you had a great time! great blog girl :)

www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com