November 28, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: November 2013



Counting Stars by OneRepublic: This song is really catchy with a great beat and it's been on constant repeat this month.

LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter: After a recent trip to Lush, I decided to pick up an old favorite of mine, Lemony Flutter. It works wonders on dry hands and feet in this cold New England weather.

Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips: This intensely moisturizing lip balm is one of the best out that I've tried. It's ultra hydrating before bed or at the beginning of the day to combat dry lips caused by dry fall air.

Revlon Just Bitten 'Cherish' Kissable Balm Stain: This has been my go-to lip color lately. It's moisturizing but provides a decent amount

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum: I got a sample of this at the beginning of the semester and I've been using it in place of my L'Anza Keratin Oil, and while I don't like it as much as that, this has been a nice change. 

Essie 'Topless and Barefoot' Nail Polish: This is one of my go-to shades all year round, but this month I've been wearing it a lot because it's super easy to touch up if there are any chips (which are rare). 

Whole Foods Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels: These are insanely decadent and relatively inexpensive since they are from Whole Foods (only $6.99 for 16 oz.)

No comments: