December 3, 2013

Products I've Used Up #1

Many beauty vloggers have been posting "empties" or "product i've used up" videos, so I'm following the trend and will be bringing to you every 2 months products I have used up. Enjoy! 

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Body Mist: This smells delicious, but it was time for it to go since I've had this same bottle for over 3 years, so I've been working hard to just use this over the past couple months so I could use it up. I probably won't re-purchase this because I really don't like body mists or sprays, I prefer my perfumes instead.

Neutrogena SkinClearing Shine-Control Blotting Sheets: These work wonders on getting rid of oil before re-applying makeup midway through the day, I'll be repurchasing them once I finish up a few other packs I have in my stash.

MAC Stud Eyebrow Pencil: This is probably my third brow pencil, and I just can't get enough. It works perfectly and blends nicely in my brows, and the color matches me perfectly. I've already re-purchased and begun using a new one because this is a staple in my everyday makeup.

MAC Fix +: I can't even remember when I purchased this, which meant it was time to use it up. I had been using it over the past few months in place of my makeup setting spray, just to use it up and it got the job done. I probably won't re-purchase because honestly, who needs fancy water in a bottle?

LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask: I recently stopped back into a Lush store, which is something I haven't done in a while, with the idea in mind to pick up a fresh face mask to combat my skin which has been breaking out a lot lately. It cools, calms, and cleanses your skin to leave it breakout free. I'll probably re-purchase this in a few months, but it's not a regular item I own.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion: I'm absolutely obsessed with this lotion! It smells delicious, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and does a great job of moisturizing my skin. I've already repurchased a backup of this and I'm loving it.


Benefit POREfessional Primer: This was probably my 3rd POREfessional Primer, and I always go back for more! If you think you're at the tail end, I recommend cutting a bit off the top and you'll see you probably have enough to last you at least a week left in the tube.

Ketancolanzole Shampoo Prescription: I really hate this, but I've got to use it to keep my scalp flake-free (gross!) but it's a necessity when washing my hair. Obviously, I'll be repurchasing.

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector: I've been a huge fan of this product for years! It really penetrates dark spots to fade them, but I'm debating on repurchasing this because something a little less expensive may work better.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes x2: These have been a staple in my nighttime skincare routine for years because they work well at removing all my makeup before washing my face. Obviously, I'll be repurchasing.

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: This works great to set your brows and keep them in place all day, however it's not without leaving them looking slightly unnatural and a little gross. I've decided to be a little more practical and purchase the Maybelline clear mascara, because that's really all an eyebrow gel is.

Skintimate Shave Gel: I've been using these shave gels for years, probably along with the majority of the female population. No question here that I'll obviously be repurchasing it.

Maybelline 'Peppermint' Baby Lips: I love this lip balm! It smells refreshingly minty, has SPF 20, and moisturizes your lips. I already have a backup of the original flavor, so maybe when I run out of that plus a few other lip balms I'll re-purchase this.

CVS Regular Nail Polish Remover: Just your run-of-the-mill nail polish remover, it's nothing special but I'll re-purchase this because it's affordable and easy.

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer: I've been using PocketBac's for years and I always keep one of these in my purse and one in my desk drawer. I'll be re-purchasing more of these once I run out of the few I have left.

No comments: