December 26, 2013

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: December 2013


Bound 2 by Kanye West: This song is too catchy, and while I'm not a fan of the music video (it kinda weirds me out!), I love the song!

Chella 'Ivory Lace' Highlighter Pencil: I received this in my November Birchbox, and since trying it out, I've been using it every day! It blends so smoothly into my skin and matches my skin tone very well. I love using it under my eyebrows and in my inner corner to brighten up my eye area.

Sara Happ Crème Brûlée Lip Scrub: I have been a huge fan of this scrub for a few years, and especially in the colder months, this works wonders on combatting dry lips when paired with a great lip moisturizer.

OPI 'Glove You So Much' Nail Polish: I've been a huge fan of this polish since its release a few years ago. It's a gorgeous deep red with shimmer and so festive for the season!

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: I never got into the Urban Decay Naked hype, but after seeing this palette, I decided to give it a try, and I've been loving all these colors over the past month.

Secret Agent Beauty Secret Lip Affair Nourishing & Plumping Lip Gloss: I've been loving this gloss since I received it in this months Birchbox. It provides such a pretty sheen while adding just a little bit of color.

Alex and Ani Bangles: I had never seen these around before attending school in Boston where they are as common as snow boots in New England. While I don't plan on stacking them up to my elbow like I see daily, I do have a few more in mind that I want to get.

Home for the Holidays: Despite the fact that I celebrated Hanukkah when I was home for Thanksgiving break, it is so nice being home for the Christmas season. I love working at my family's store where everything is bustling, and even though I have been exhausted due to working every single day since I've been home after a very troublesome day of traveling from Boston to Philadelphia, I have loved every day since I've been home.

No comments: