January 9, 2014

Review: NYC New York Color HD Color Trio

NYC New York Color Cosmetics's HD Color Trio Eyeshadow line includes 12 unique color trio palettes. These trios house 4.5 g of color and only cost you $2.99 each at the drugstore. 'Long Beach Sands' contains a pink-toned champagne, warm medium brown, and light taupe shade, some of my favorite eyeshadow shades to wear daily, so when I saw this was going to be in my Influenster Jolly Vox Box, I was ready to try it out.


These claim to be 'high pay-off colors that pick up the intensity with a true staying power,' and while I don't think that they're super high pay-off, they do stay on all day without creasing.


Overall, I found these shadows to be pretty once applied, but during the application, they were a little too chalky for my liking, and very delicate because some of the corners have already shattered after only having them for about 3 weeks, especially the lightest shade which you can see in the photos didn't apply as evenly as the other two shades.

Please note: I did receive this item for free, but am not being compensated in any way to share my opinions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this but I think maybe just one more color in this would be great.
 I did receive this item for free, but am not being compensated in any way to share my opinions.