January 30, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: January 2014


Love Me Again by John Newman: How fun is this song? I find myself jamming out to it daily.

Essie 'Wicked' Nail Polish: This has been on my nails and toes all month long. I really prefer Essie polishes because they tend not to chip as much as some of my polishes that are more expensive!

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch: I had a few samples of this in varying shades, and I've got to say I'm considering splurging on it because it works amazing under my eyes. If you have any drugstore dupe suggestions I'd love to hear them!

NARS Orgasm Blush: I've had this for almost 4 years (do you think it's time to throw it out?) and it was the only blush I brought home with me on Winter Break that I got so used to using it, it's been my everyday blush since returning to school.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve: I've had this for quite some time, but since my lips are really feeling the cold weather, this is truly a lip saver.

bareMinerals Prime Time Neutralizing Foundation Primer: This is the hands down best primer I've ever used. It completely erases any redness or imperfections on my face and allows me to use only a little extra BB cream on my trouble spots. For days when I'm running late it comes in handy because I can throw it on and go!

YummyEarth Citrus Grove Vitamin C Drops: I've been pretty sick this month, and with the weather below freezing and gloomy most days in Boston, I need a little Vitamin C in my life.

1 comment:

Megan @ Lush to Blush said...

Awesome picks, I want that Nars!! <3

xo Megan, Lush to Blush