February 3, 2014

Products I've Used Up #2


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: Hands down my favorite moisturizer of all time, but I won't be re-purchasing. One of my goals for the year is to spend less and save more all around, so for now I'm using the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer because many have said they're comparable.

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray: I love the smell of this light heat-protectant spray and the fact that it's so cheap, I can always find it on sale!

Nature's Bounty Fish Oil: Kind of random to include, but these are a part of my everyday routine because I've been taking fish oil for a few years now.

DDF Brightening Cleanser: This is my favorite cleanser of all time and just like my last product, I got a sample of in my Birchbox and then purchased in the full size.

ABSOLUTE! Makeup Cleansing Tissues: These weren't too good, but considering I bought them (a pack of 60) for $4.99 at Marshalls I'm not too surprised they weren't very efficient.



MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder: I use this every single day to set my makeup and it really creates a flawless finish on my skin.

Pantene Moisture Renewal Conditioner: For me, conditioner doesn't matter too much, because I really think it's what you use on your hair after you shower that matters.

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer: Like I've said before, these are a staple and I always have to have them on hand.

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream: This is a big part of my everyday makeup routine because I use it as a foundation because it's lighter and gives almost exactly the same amount of coverage.

Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face & Body: I got this in a Birchbox a while back so I'm not sure how it took me this long to use it up, but I'm so glad I finally did. It felt great on my skin but I'm alway suspicious about the actual benefits masks give my skin.


Eyeko Black Magic Mascara: This wasn't too great, I received it in a Birchbox, and honestly, it seemed to be dried out from the very beginning. It didn't make a huge difference on my top lashes, but when used on my bottom lashes it did a relatively nice job of coating them.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum: These were being handed out at the beginning of last semester at my school bookstore, and I thought why not give it a try? It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft, but I still have a lot of my coveted L'Anza Oil left, so I may or may not purchase this once that runs out.

Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash: This is my go to body wash because it doesn't irritate my skin and I can really feel it moisturizing my skin versus something that's overly-scented.

L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream: This is hands down the best hand cream I've ever used, and I am sand to see it go! I got a Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream over the holidays, so let's see if that's comparable to these.

Ketancolanzole Shampoo Prescription: Like I said before, I have to use this prescription shampoo, and as much as it sucks, my hair is always clean.

No comments: