February 5, 2014

Review: Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream ($11.99 for 7.5 oz.) is the latest innovation in the BB Cream craze sweeping the beauty community, which claims to "deliver flawless-looking skin with 5 visible benefits in just 5 days."


The product is available (like many Jergens products) in different shades for varying skin tones. If you are familiar with their uber-popular Natural Glow line, you will recognize it's scent that can only be described as 'Jergens.'



So, let's go over what the BB Cream claims versus what I saw it do to my skin.

1. Hydrate: My favorite place to use this was on my arms and chest after showering, and even after letting it sink in for a little bit, I couldn't see much of a difference in how soft my skin felt. The instructions recommend waiting a few minutes before putting clothes on, and even with doing that it never felt like it truly sunk into my skin.

2. Illuminate: I could tell that there was the slightest shimmer in the product that did make my skin look a little more glowy.

3. Even: Typically, I don't have very much redness on my skin, but any that I did have was diminished slightly.

4. Firm: My skin didn't appear more firm, but it did make my arms look a little more streamlined.

5. Correct: I think that imperfections were blurred, but it's only a cosmetic look, once you shower, the look goes away.


So, all in all I think that this could be a good addition to your beauty stash, but it's not very necessary since it only covers up your skin, not fixes anything.

No comments: