March 28, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: March 2014



Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo: Not the cleanest song, but a fun one to listen to nonetheless.

Triple C for J. Crew Universal Charger: This has been a lifesaver for me over the past 2 months because whenever I am traveling, I always find myself in a sticky situation with a dead cell phone and no outlet for my charger. The print is adorable and I got it for a super sale while home over winter break (all sale was on sale, plus my college discount!) and there are lots of other great print options available.

Sephora Smoothing Body Scrub: While this isn't the most exfoliating scrub I've used, it smells great, gets the job done, and is great for using before shaving to get off dead skin.

MAC Cheeky Bronze Mineralize Skin Finish: I've had this for quite some time, but whenever spring and summer rolls around, this becomes a go-to product! It gives the right blend of pink, peach, bronze, and shimmer leaving you glowing.

Jergens BB Body Cream: I picked this up soon after it came out (read my full review here) and I've been using it consistently, and I'm really loving it! It makes your skin super soft and blurs most light imperfections.

Garnier Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub: I saw this during a CVS run soon after it launched and was intrigued. I ended up getting it for my birthday mid-February and I've been loving it. It's a gritty exfoliation and feels super luxurious, and leaves your skin soft and refreshed after using it. The smell is a little reminiscent of mens cologne (assuming that's the charcoal) but I love it!

Frosted Mini Wheats: Growing up, I never was much of a sugary cereal eater, but since coming to college, the healthy food options are slim. Surprisingly, this cereal is healthier than some of the other options advertised as healthy that are sold at my school. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Talk Dirty has been stuck in my head for a month. It's so awful lyrics-wise but SO catchy.