July 7, 2014

Review: NYX Butter Glosses

NYX's Butter Glosses ($4.99 for 0.27 fl oz.) are creamy and conditioning glosses available in a variety of sweetly named and scented flavors. Available in 22 scrumptious shades, these glosses provide luscious color for a low price point.

(Vanilla Cream Pie)

I am so pleased with these glosses, they apply beautifully and leave your lips looking and feeling great for a good amount of time despite how glossy and "buttery" they are. They can build anywhere from a sheer to medium-full coverage depending on how much you apply.


(Tiramisu)

Overall, I would definitely give these glosses two big thumbs up. They apply smoothly, feel and smell amazing, have a decent lasting power, and have great coverage. Pretty impressive for a drugstore gloss if you ask me.

2 comments:

Ashliegh said...

I love NYX Butter Glosses! The Tiramasu shade is my favorite!

www.darlingdailyblog.com

Law & Luxury said...

I've been seeing these in Ulta and wasn't sure how I'd feel about them. Thanks for sharing so now I feel better purchasing!

Makeshift Munch