September 17, 2015

Page Turner: The Modern Girl's Guide to Life


Lifestyle guru Jane Buckingham is bringing you The Modern Girl's Guide to Life, Fully Revised & Updated, with new topics including everything from Social Media 101 to Smartphone Protocols and more.

This updated edition is the must-have manual for today's young women and will make the perfect birthday gift, or holiday present for the millennial in your life. Don't believe me? Check out just a few of the other updates made to the book below.


A lot has changed in a decade, and this refreshed version made for a new generation of women, myself included, has already provided me with tons of tips on navigating adulthood. This book couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me, as I'm in my first apartment and am halfway done with college. Two pretty big milestones if you ask me! The advice in this book is practical yet savvy advice to help you circumnavigate life's everyday and extreme situations.

Pre-order on Amazon.com before the book hits stores and the web on September 29.

I was given this for consideration by Harper Collins but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: